- UNINTENTIONAL & OBVIOUS ERRORS
- While all reasonable precautions are taken by Toys R Us/Babies R Us to provide the most accurate information on our website, in the event that we identify any inadvertent and obvious error(s) in the price, product or service description, images, availability and any other relevant related content, Toys R Us/Babies R Us will not be obliged to provide you with the affected product(s) viaour online store and/or physical stores.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us will make every effort to contact and alert the customer of such an error. In such circumstances, the customer will be entitled to cancel the purchase and Toys R Us/Babies R Us will provide the customer with a full refund for the amount paid once verified by Toys R Us/Babies R Us.
- Furthermore, while we appreciate that the Toys R Us/Babies R Us website may be used as a source of research and information regarding the listed products and pricing before attending one of our many physical stores to purchase the desired goods, please note that the pricing, description and availability on the Toys R Us/Babies R Us website does not constitute an offer by any of our physical Toys R Us/Babies R Us stores.
- As such, our physical stores will not be obligated to honour such online pricing where it conflicts with our physical store pricing where it is determined to be, in our sole discretion, to be an unintentional and/or obvious error.
We therefore recommend that all customers confirm the pricing and availability with the respective store prior to visiting the store to make their purchase.
- SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us will host a variety of online & store promotions, throughout the year.
- Our promotions are open to all persons, however, any goods purchased will only be capable of delivery within the borders of the Republic of South Africa and we further reserves our rights to cancel an order where delivery is to be effected to an area in which, in the sole discretion of Toys R Us/Babies R Us, is deemed to not be accessible for delivery.
- Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that all deliveries are timeously received by our Customers, due to the influx in demand over the promotional period, customers may experience unforeseen delays in the receipt of the delivery of their order(s).
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, promotional stock is limited, and the promotional items are only available subject to stock availability and/or when it reaches its stock limit for the promotion, thereafter the promotional goods will revert to its original price.
- Adding a promotional item to your cart does not reserve the item, nor does it guarantee that you will receive the goods, as the goods are only reserved upon successful completion of checkout and the funds being received in our account.
- Customers’ orders are only confirmed once payment is received and cleared in our bank account, and after you have received a valid order confirmation email. We would therefore recommend using instant payment methods such as Credit Card, Debit or Instant EFT, in order to avoid disappointment.
- Due to the limited stock and time limitations in obtaining the goods at the promotional price, we will not be accepting any lay-by agreements for the purchase of any promotional item(s).
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us does not guarantee a specific saving on any of the goods listed on promotion.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us reserves the right to limit the number of units being sold per Order.
- Due to operational limitations and the influx of customers and sales during the promotional period, Toys R Us/Babies R Us reserves its rights to suspend its “Click & Collect” for the affected period. In such an instance, Customers will have to make use of either our door-to-door courier delivery service or purchase the goods in-store in order purchase the goods at their promotional prices.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the promotion and/or these terms and conditions, the interpretation and decision of Toys R Us/Babies R Us will be final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us will under no circumstance be liable for any error, delay, failure or non-availability of the offer, and are hereby indemnified against any damage or loss you may sustain because of the aforesaid.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us reserves its right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate this promotion, without notice at any time and no liability shall lie against Toys R Us/Babies R Us in favour of any participant and/or third party arising from such modification, cancellation, suspension or termination.
- Our promotions are also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Toys R Us/Babies R Us’ existing Terms and Conditions and any additional applicable Terms and Conditions related to the specified promotion.
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Our customers are welcome to browse and/or use our website for their own personal shopping and information purposes only. No other use is permitted without the prior written consent of the Senior management of Toys R Us/Babies R Us. The unauthorised use, copying, reproduction, variation, modification and/or distribution of the content of this website, the uploading of any unlawful, damaging information, viral software or the creation of any links to our website from any other site whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time if we, in our sole discretion, determine that you are not using the website in compliance with these Terms & Conditions and/or if we believe the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate and/or incomplete.
- Customers who purchase goods on our website confirm that they have the necessary legal capacity and appreciate the terms and conditions herein, that is, they are of sound mind and above the age of 18 (eighteen). Where the customer is under the age of 18 (eighteen) or not of sound mind, it will be presumed that they do so upon the supervision of their parent and/or guardian in making purchases on our website and subsequently bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Our customers warrant that they will not share their username and password to access their account to any third party and will only be accessed by themselves and/or under their supervision if accessed by a third party.
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA
Customers who are not resident in the Republic of South Africa are welcome to use our website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and make online purchases provided that the recipient’s delivery address is within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The protection of our customers’ personal information is of paramount importance to us and we strive to ensure compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
- By using of our online website and engaging on our platform, including but not limited to, creating your user account and entering our competitions, you may be required to input certain personal information which you consent to be used by Toys R Us/Babies R Us.
- Where personal information is inputted by a child, it is warranted that such child has received consent of his/her parent and/or guardian to do so and for Toys R Us/Babies R Us to process the information concerned.
- By consenting to Toys R Us/Babies R Us processing your information, and being our customer, you consent to direct marketing from Toys R Us/Babies R Us by electronic communication.
- Your personal information will be securely stored on our server to prevent any unauthorised use and/or disclosure of such information. In the unlikely event that such a breach of your personal information occurs Toys R Us/Babies R Us will alert you as soon as reasonably possibly upon the discovery of a breach with sufficient information to take the necessary proactive measures to safeguard against any potential consequences.
- In keeping with the Act, our customers at all times have the right (subject to providing necessary proof of identity to satisfy our personnel) to request the following:
- Access to their personal information.
- The deletion of their personal information.
- The rectification of their personal information.
Kindly contact [email protected] so that we may action the above for you soonest.
- DISCOLSURE OF INFORMATION
- We are entitled to use and/or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, Order of Court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
- In the event of a fraudulent online payment, Toys R Us/Babies R Us is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
- Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your right of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised and/or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
- If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a website linked to this Website or anyone other than Toys R Us/Babies R Us, Toys R Us/Babies R Us shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, suffered by you as a result of the disclosure of such information to the third party.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, warrant that the content and/or information displayed on our website is always accurate, complete and/or current.
- RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- Any comments uploaded by a user of our website or any authorised experts are their opinions alone and do not necessarily represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of Toys R Us/Babies R Us. By uploading their review / rating, the customer consents to having their name and comment displayed on the website in relation to the product that the customer has reviewed / rated and may be published by Toys R Us/Babies R Us in relation to the specified product.
- Should you use the rating and review platform to display and spread any hate speech, vulgarity or any other response that is deemed to be harmful at the sole discretion of Toys R Us/Babies R Us, the offending review/ remark will be removed from our website without any notice to the customer responsible for its creation, and may result in the customer’s account being suspended and will further be unable to fully use our website.
- Furthermore, should Toys R Us/Babies R Us suffer any harm as a result of the comments of the user, we reserve the right to prosecute our claim for damages against the customer personally for the harm and / or loss (be it direct, indirect or consequential) sustained by us as a result of any action or omission of the user.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All material on www.toysrus.co.za; www.babiesrus.co.za (editorial and audio-visual) is protected by copyright. All of the website’s intellectual property rights are specifically reserved. All rights, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights embodied in any logos, text, images, video, audio or other material on this website are owned by or licensed to us. Any unauthorised use, reproduction, modification and/or distribution of the content of this website is strictly prohibited and constitutes an unlawful infringement of our intellectual property rights.
- ADVERTISING AND HYPERLINKS
At times there may be external hyperlinks which may appear on our website. We do not necessarily have a relationship with any third party who is linked to our website, nor does a link signify our endorsement of the third party, its products and/or services. Your reliance on any information contained in such third-party material is entirely at your own risk.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Our customers are required to register and create an account or sign in with us before placing their order online. Please click on “Register” to complete the registration form.
- Registration and/or use of our online shopping website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. To register, you will be required to provide us with certain information including personal details, including an email address and password. Please keep your password private.
- We accept no liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the use or misuse of your password. You will be required to enter your email address and password each time you visit our online shopping site.
- To amend any of your details, please go to “My Account” and follow the available link provided. Should the user become reasonably aware of any unauthorised or fraudulent activity, the user should take the necessary steps to mitigate any resultant harm or loss and immediately notify Toys R Us/Babies R Us of the suspected activity.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us accepts no liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the use and/or misuse of your password.
- PRODUCT SALES AND AVAILABILITY
- All products displayed on our website are subject to availability and will be delivered only within the Republic of South Africa where we can accommodate deliveries. All prices shown on our website are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR) and are valid and effective for delivery only in the Republic of South Africa.
- We cannot always guarantee stock availability and will deliver a substitute product, if possible, where our customers have authorised us to do so. If we are unable to supply certain items or quantities ordered, our customers nevertheless agree to accept delivery and make payment for the items delivered.
- We reserve the right to discontinue and/or change the specifications of our products and services from time to time without notice. We will inform our customers as soon as possible if any products or services ordered by you are not available. Our customers will be charged the prices that are reflected online, subject to availability and their elected delivery address.
- The prices reflected are Value-Added Tax (VAT) inclusive. Special promotions may be subject to certain additional conditions, including but not limited to, stock availability and limited offer stipulations. Special promotions apply only to items on your original online order (i.e. not on items which are added after the order was placed)
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit quantities of promotional products to 2 (two) per customer or while stocks last.
- RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- If you are, for any reason, dissatisfied with any item purchased online, you may return it to any Toys R Us/Babies R Us store within 60 (Sixty) days* of purchase for a full refund, replacement or exchange provided you have the original tax invoice, and it is in its original packaging.
- Please note that E-vouchers may be purchased online and no refunds are permitted in this regard.
- We unfortunately do not accept the below listed items as being eligible for any exchanges/refunds Before or After the 60 (Sixty) Day Purchase Period:
- Used apparel;
- Scratched DVD’s or gaming discs;
- Maternity Wear (unless it is not worn/sealed – original condition);
- Breast pumps, bottles, teats and dummies (unless these are unopened, and the seal is clearly intact i.e in its original condition); and
- Food/formula products that have been opened.
*Special conditions may be applicable to returns of defective/malfunctioning products:
- The defective product(s) can be returned up to 6 (six) months from date of delivery by contacting our helpful customer service team who will advise you accordingly.
- A “Defective Product” is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. A product is in a defective condition if it is dangerous to the user or to the customer, when used in the prescribed way and/or for the purpose for which it was manufactured or designed.
- The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product after the 60 (Sixty) day standard returns period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, comply with the standard returns policy and, including stating how the product was utilised during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.
- Kindly note that due to a variety of unforeseen events, our customers may experience double debits when making their purchases. Should this occur, kindly inform our Toys R Us/Babies R Us Customer Care Services immediately in order to investigate this matter. Once confirmed that a double debit has occurred, we will refund the funds debited to your bank account in line with our refunds policy below.
- Please note that should you elect for a refund for any successful returns and/or refunds for double debits, it may take between 5 – 10 business days, depending on your banks processing times, in order for the funds to reflect in your account. Kindly further note that the refund method chosen will be the same as the payment method originally used i.e payment by credit card will be refunded to the specified credit card used, payment by EFT will be refunded to your nominated bank account, and payment by Discovery Miles will be refunded to your Discovery Miles account.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, between 10h00 and 17h00. Toys R Us/Babies R Us does not deliver over weekends and on any recognised/ statutory South African public holidays.
- Delivery of any order by Toys R Us/Babies R Us will only be effected to accessible areas, in the sole discretion of Toys R Us/Babies R Us, situate within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Should you wish to amend or change the delivery address of your order, kindly contact our Customer Care Services at (+27) 87 234 8697 or [email protected] in order to effect the change. Kindly note that the change of delivery address will only be applicable where the order has not been despatched from our warehouse. Toys R Us/Babies R Us will not incur any liability in the successful delivery of the order to the nominated delivery address as per the order confirmation email.
- Whilst we endeavour to make every effort to ensure that accurate shipping estimates are provided on the website, we make no warranty that the order will be received by you within said time.
- Unfortunately, items may be delayed for a variety of reasons beyond our control. When we are informed of any delays that will mean your items will arrive after the shipping estimate period has elapsed, then we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible. You may cancel a delayed item, without incurring any re-stocking fees, at your discretion, or wait for it to arrive.
- Due to the influx of purchases taking place on Black Friday and the festive period, and while we will always endeavour to ensure that your Order(s) are timeously delivered, kindly anticipate unforeseen delays due to the strain placed on our couriers nationally.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to read more about our delivery process.
- CLICK AND COLLECT
It must be noted that, Toys R Us/Babies R Us reserves its right to withdraw our “Click & Collect” service to customer's subject, but not limited, to the following:
- Repeated unavailability of an authorised signatory to take delivery during the assigned collection slot.
- Excessive returns that misuse the reasonable nature of the Service.
- Repeat and/or excessive short supply or damage claims for which responsibility cannot be determined.
Find out more about Click and Collect
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on our website. However, the actual colours our customers see will depend on the device used to access our website. We cannot warrant that your device’s display accuracy of the colours as these may generally differ.
Our customers’ offer is deemed to only be accepted when they receive an order confirmation from Toys R Us/Babies R Us. By submitting your order and payment card details you warrant that you are authorised to make payment with the selected payment card and that there are sufficient funds available to pay for the order.
- If, for any reason, you would like to cancel an order, this may be done only by visiting “Track Your Order” on our website or by contacting our Customer Services Centre on (+27) 87 234 8697 and [email protected] .
- You will only be able to cancel orders until midnight on the day prior to the date of delivery. We may debit your payment card for the delivery fees in respect of any late cancellations.
- If your payment is cancelled for any reason or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason after receipt of the goods, you will remain liable for the full purchase price, including all related costs. We reserve the right to cancel any order/sale and/or your registration in the event of a breach of any of these Terms & Conditions.
- PRE-ORDERS AND GAME TITLE PRE-ORDERS
- A date will appear alongside the product status on the product page, indicating when this particular item will be available after pre-order.
- Our customers can place a Pre-Order for this item and provided payment has been successfully processed through our payment gateways, we will then attempt to make sure that you can receive the item on, or as soon after this date as possible.
- Please note that unfortunately, these dates are subject to change. We will notify anyone who has placed a Pre-Order for an item of any changes as soon as we are informed of them.
- Competitions are open only to residents of the Republic of South Africa only and all entries must be made in the English language.
- Anyone working for Toys R Us/Babies R Us or any family members or associates are prohibited from entering any of the competitions hosted by Toys R Us/Babies R Us, and further any associated Company and/or any professional and/or commercial entities are similarly prohibited from entering.
- The closing date for any competition is as stated on the entry form or related material disclosing same.
- No late entries will be allowed or accepted as being eligible for any competition.
- Winners under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years old will require permission from a parent and/or guardian to collect their prize.
- Winners may be required to submit proof of age and/or Identity document or prove ownership of authorised use of the mobile device or other capable related device that was used to enter the competition in question.
- The prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated, and are not capable of being exchanged or returned for cash or equivalent and may not be sold to any third party. No cash alternative is available to any prize unless expressly stated by an authorised Toys R Us/Babies R Us representative in writing.
- Our prize winners must confirm acceptance of the prize as stated within 1 (one) month of the winner(s) being announced. Should the winner(s) fail to do so, the prize winner(s) will no longer be eligible for a prize, and hence forfeited, and that prize will be re-drawn/next highest score at the discretion of Toys R Us/Babies R Us.
- We accept no responsibility for any incorrect and/or incomplete registration details that our customers may supply as part of their registration and responsibility will not be accepted for undelivered, lost or delayed text messages or postal entries, nor for any network errors for which there may be delays during peak time.
- Please note that proof of sending your entry is not deemed to be proof of receipt by us. Technical or ineligible errors will void entries.
- If any prize offered is unavailable, we reserve the right to select alternate prizes of equivalent value, modify, supplement, withdraw all or part of this competition without further notice and there are no refunds for cancelled competitions. Entrants acknowledge that in consideration of the prize(s) offered to winners by us, the winning entries may be released, displayed to the public by us or any company connected with the promotion.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us reserves the right to use the winner(s) name, picture and likeness on websites, social media and/or any other relevant platform as well as for future campaigns or promotional events.
- By participating and / or entering these competitions the entrants expressly declare that they understand and accept all Terms & Conditions on this website and are duly authorized to participate in the relevant competition.
- The editors’ and/or Judges’ decision will be final. Multiple winners may be subject to a tie-break procedure to decide an outright winner.
- Any deviation from the rules and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize will result in automatic disqualification.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, Toys R Us/Babies R Us uses a comment selection tool for social media that selects the winner randomly and selects the winner from unique commenters.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us reserves its right to amend, modify, alter, suspend and/or terminate any competition without notice, or the incurrence of any liability against itself by any participant, winners or third parties arising from such amendment, modification, alteration, suspension and/or termination of the competition.
- The above competition Terms and Conditions are not exhaustive and must be read with the specific Terms and Conditions of each competition unless expressly stated otherwise.
- BABIES R US REGISTRY
- WHY USE THE BABIES R US REGISTRY?
- The Babies R Us Registry (“Registry”) is an innovative service to provide ease of convenience to the mum-to-be as they prepare for their new exciting adventure in motherhood.
- The Registry offers mum-to-be the opportunity to create and share their Registry with friends and family, to aid them on their wonderful motherhood journey, and ease the costs of child-care and birth.
- Babies R Us would also like to be part of the family in supporting mums-to-be in this journey, not only by our friendly and expert sales assistants and wide selections of goods for your specific needs, but by also providing mums-to-be with a Completion Discount Coupon, up to the value of 5% (five percent) of the total value bought off your Registry, for use on our online store.
- All purchases from our Registry includes a 90-day return and/or exchange policy to ensure that our mum’s-to-be are satisfied with their purchases. Please note that this will be in-line with the Babies R Us returns/exchange policy.
- Mums-to-be can also select their level of privacy required for their Registry (either public or private), as well as customise their Registry in keeping with the wishes of the mum-to-be.
- Furthermore, we provide free delivery on all purchases made from your Registry.
- HOW DO YOU QUALIFY FOR THE COMPLETION DISCOUNT COUPON?
- All items in the Registry will need to be purchased to qualify for the 5% (five percent) Completion Discount Coupon.
- A minimum purchase value of R2 500-00 (two thousand and five hundred Rand) is required.
- The Registry needs to be in existence and unaltered for an uninterrupted period of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the of the Baby Shower to qualify. The Registry must then be “closed” in order to receive the coupon and an email will be sent to the recipient prompting the closure of the Registry in order to receive the Completion Discount Coupon.
- Once the Completion Discount Coupon is received it will be valid for a period of 3 (three) months after the Baby Shower date.
- Should a Customer fail to close their Registry, the Registry will be automatically closed after 21 (twenty-one) days from the date of the Baby Shower. You will not be eligible to receive 2 (two) Completion Discount Coupons within a period 8 (eight) months from the last date of redemption.
- HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY COMPLETION DISCOUNT COUPON?
- Once you have met the above criteria, our friendly staff will provide the mum-to-be with an email with their unique Completion Discount Coupon code to be used on our Babies R Us online store.
- The Completion Discount Coupon will only be valid for a period of 3 (three) months from date of the Baby Shower.
- You may not receive and/or use another Completion Discount Coupon on your profile for a period of 8 (eight) months since your last redemption.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’s)
- Can I create a Registry without creating an account on the Babies R Us website? Unfortunately, you will be unable to create a Registry without first creating an account on the website. The creation of your account on our website is integral as this will allow you to transact on our website and store your Registry for ease of access and sharing.
- Do I need to have an account to purchase off a Registry as a guest? If you are purchasing the goods online, you will have to registered an account on the Babies R Us website. This will also be necessary to allow for items purchased online to be updated on the Registry to “purchased”. The purchasing guest will need to logon to their account, or create an account, when making a purchase off a Registry.
- What is the return/exchange policy for an item purchased off the Registry? We have a 90-day returns policy from the date of purchase only for the items purchased from the Registry. The customer is required to be in possession of a gift receipt or invoice and the Registry ID must be indicated on the receipts.
- Will you be able to purchase on a Registry after the Baby Shower date? Once the Registry is closed on the system, no further purchases will be allowed to be made from the Registry.
NUK /GIFT REGISTRY SOOTHER PROMOTION
Customers that create a Babies R Us Baby Shower Gift Registry from 17 May will receive a WiCode for a free NUK Night & Day Soother Twin Pack which can be redeemed on their next NUK purchase, while stocks last. This promotion will be available in all stores and online.
The WiCode can only be used to redeem one of the below NUK Night & Day Soother Twin Pack:
1171866 - NUK 0-6 Month Night/Day Soother
1171867 - NUK 0-6 Month Night/Day Soother
The promotion runs from 17 May, while stocks last. The WiCode is valid for 3 months from date of issue and can be used once only. Only wicode will be issued per gift registrant.
- DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or otherwise. Toys R Us/Babies R Us or their agents/representatives or employees accept no liability, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused arising from the use of our website or the purchase of any of our products or services.
- You agree, by using this website, to indemnify us against any loss and/or damage suffered and/or liability incurred by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any third party acting on your behalf in connection with your use of our website and/or your purchase of any products or services.
- In the event that any clause contained in these Term(s) is/are invalid or unenforceable, then such clause shall not affect the validity or enforceability insofar as the remaining clauses of these Terms are concerned.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us shall not be regarded as having waived, or be precluded from exercising any right under these Terms by reason merely that we have provided any indulgence to our customers or we fail to exercise or delay exercising any right we may have, whether the same right or any other right contained herein.
- This website makes use of “cookies” to automatically collect information and data through the standard operation of the Internet servers. “Cookies” are small text files a website can use (and which we may use) to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user’s on-going access to and use of a website. This allows a website to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow the website operator to improve the functionality of the website and its content, and to display more focused advertising to a user by way of third-party tools.
- Please note that cookies may be necessary to provide you with certain features available on our Website, and thus if you disable the cookies on your browser you may not be able to use those features, and your access to our Website will therefore be limited.If you do not disable “cookies”, you are deemed to consent to our use of any personal information collected using those cookies, subject to the provisions of this clause.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION NOTICES
- Your use of our website, any purchase by you on this website of any products and these conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and will be deemed to have occurred in the Republic of South Africa. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions of sale.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us hereby nominates 4 Northgate Place, Redhill, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions (“legal address”).
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions. You hereby select the delivery address specified with your order as your legal address, but you may change it to any other physical address by giving Toys R Us/Babies R Us not less than 7 (seven) days’ notice in writing. Notices must be sent either by hand, prepaid registered post, telefax or email and must be in English.
- All notices sent - by hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery; by prepaid registered post, will be deemed to have been received 10 days after the date of posting; by email will be deemed to have been on the date indicated in the “Read Receipt” notification. All email communications between you and us must make use of the “read receipt” function to serve as proof that an email has been received.
Toys R Us/Babies R Us reserves the right to alter or amend all its Terms and Conditions without notice. Any abuse whatsoever of the website by any customer constitutes a criminal offence to which shall be dealt with the requisite authorities. Other limitations on the use of the website may be communicated from time to time.
Browsing our website irrevocably signifies your agreement to the above Terms and Conditions.
- Feedback and Complaints
- We welcome any comments about our service, so we can improve it. Our aim is to deal with any problems quickly and fairly. If you wish to complain, let us know about your unpleasant experience you have had with our company, please e-mail our Customer Care Service department stating clearly that you are making a complaint and use email address: [email protected]. Alternatively, call us on (+27) 87 234 8697
- While we will endeavour to respond within 24 (twenty-four) hours to let you know that we are working on the matter, our aim is to respond and resolve the matter within five (5) working days, either resolving the complaint, or with a timescale for resolution.