RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If our customers are for any reason dissatisfied with any item purchased online, you may return it to any Toys R Us & Babies R Us store within 60 days* of purchase for a full refund, replacement or exchange provided you have the original tax invoice, and it is in its original packaging. Please note that E-vouchers may be purchased online and no refunds are permitted in this regard.
Items We Do Not Accept for Exchange/Refunds Before Or After the 60 Day Purchase Period:
- Used apparel;
- Scratched DVD’s or gaming discs
- Maternity Wear (unless it is not worn/sealed – original condition)
- Breast pumps, bottles, teats and dummies (unless these are unopened, and the seal is clearly intact – original condition)
- Food/formula products that have been opened.
*Special conditions applicable to returns of defective/faulty products:
Defective products can be returned up to 6 months of delivery date by contacting our helpful Customer service team who will advise you accordingly.
- A “Defective Product” is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. A product is in a defective condition if it is dangerous to the user or to consumer, when used in the prescribed way and/or for the purpose for which it was manufactured or designed.
- The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product after the 30 day standard returns period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, comply with the standard returns policy and, including stating how the product was utilised during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.
If for any reason you would like to cancel an order this may be done only by visiting “Track Your Order” on our website or by contacting our Customer Services Centre on 087 234 8697. You will only be able to cancel orders until midnight on the day prior to the date of delivery. We may debit your payment card for the delivery fees in respect of any late cancellations. If our customers cancel their payment for any reason or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will remain liable for the full purchase price, including all related costs. We reserve the right to cancel any order/sale and/or your registration in the event of a breach of any of these T’s & C’s.